“Partnership and Teaching” (P&T) NGO which was founded in 2000 is a local non-profit organization with the following mission : teaching and cooperation for the development of the civil society.
P&T NGO supports the promotion of the civil society in Armenia contributing to the development of the institutional capabilities of civil society organizations, educational institutions and local self-governal bodies.
Transparency and accountabiliy
- Clear communication
- Clarity of responsibilities and rights
- Qualified sevices
- The importance of non-formal education
To contribute to the consistence of the democratic, legal and prosperous country
- To support to the consistence and development of the civil society
- To support to the implementation of the process of changes in the sphere of public policy
- To contribute to the reformations implemented in the educational system
- Contribute to the democratization of the management of the educational system
- Contribute to the process of community development