‘’Partnership and Teaching’’/P&T NGO
Address: RA, Yerevan, Heratsi 2 a/39
RA, Goris, Khorenatsi 41
Tell: (+374 77) 23 17 12
Web site: www.gumiso.am
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator for Full Circle project at ՛՛Partnership and Teaching՛՛/P&T NGO to administer and organize from simple activities to more complex plans.
The Full Circle project includes:│
- National Poetry Recitation Contest (NPRC) is a national annual English-language contest for students forms 7-12. Through learning, analyzing, discussing, memorizing and performing English language poetry, participants in the NPRC meet the following objectives:
- Improve their spoken English, making them more competitive in the education and job market, and increasing their value to Armenia
- Enhance their critical thinking skills, improving their appeal to universities and employers, and creating citizens capable of engaging in democratic debate and arguing as informed citizens
- Develop self-confidence, public speaking skills and platform presence.
- The contest is running in 2 phases: regional and final starting from March to May 13 regional contests need to be organized at Saturdays and Sundays (not so often) in the regional centers.
- The Creative Summer School is a 5-day camp organized for the finalists of the contest (78 participants) held in one of the camp areas of Armenia in June or July (depending on circumstances).
- the aim of the Summer School is to strengthen English communication skills through different thematic sessions
- to provide career orientation by involving high profile experts
- to create strong network within all the participants.
The coordinator should be present during almost all the contest and camp activities to take care of the logistics and provide smooth process.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the Project Manager
- to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for the project
- to perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- to make contacts with school directors and English teachers, organize regional and final contests and coordinate all the logistic work
- to act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- to Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
To succeed in this role, the coordinator should have excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she will collaborate with school students, teachers, partners and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all activities are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Higher Education in Linguistics or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills
Starting date: December 17
Closing date: December 14
Partnership and Teaching/ P&T NGO was founded in 2000 and is considered to be one of the leading civil society organizations in Armenia with the following mission: teaching and partnership for civil society development. P&T NGO supports the promotion of the civil society in Armenia contributing to the development of the institutional capabilities of civil society organizations, educational institutions and local government.
For more information:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PandTNGO/
If you wish to join our team, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project Coordinator Job Description could also be downloaded here.