Աշխատանքի հնարավորություն. Նախագծի համակարգող
TITLE: Project Coordinator
HOURS OF DUTY: 40 per week
WORKING HOURS: Full time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
CONTRACT TYPE: 8 months
CLOSING DATE: The organization urges applicants to send their applications as soon as possible.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
JOB DESCRIPTION: Society Without Violence NGO is looking for a highly qualified person to coordinate a project relating to the UNSCR 1325 and 1820 implementation in Armenia and local peacebuilding initiatives.
- Coordinate project activities on daily basis
- Build partnership with relevant stakeholders and partners of the project
- Work with contract based experts
- Organize formal presentations, trainings and other events
- Prepare narrative and evaluation reports to be submitted to the project director
- Report back to the project director in any phase of the project implementation
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- University Degree in Social Sciences (Sociology, Political science, Human Rights) or a related field
- Good understanding of Women, Peace and Security Agenda, UNSCR 1325 and 1820, related international instruments and national policies
- Experience communicating with governmental, non- governmental organizations and other relevant stakeholders is preferred;
- Gender sensitivity and knowledge of gender issues
- Experience or interest in peacebuilding processes and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English and Armenian
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and self-awareness
- Ability to work independently within strategic priorities
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Good team player with proven networking and capacity-building skills.
The applicants should send their
2. 2 reference CONTACTS from the previous workplaces
3. A one page motivation letter
to email@example.com e-mail address writing the position title in the subject line.
Only the short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview.